Molecular Biology for Biomedical Engineers
Taubman Medical Library (aka the Health Sciences Libraries) has gotten in a new book called, Introduction to Molecular Biology, Genomics and Proteomics for Biomedical Engineers. Yeah, I thought you’d be excited.
The call number is: QH 506 .N665 2009. Here’s the link in Mirlyn (our online catalog, for those of you who didn’t already know that).
Some stuff it talks about:
- Review of basic cell anatomy and physiology
- Introduction to physical biochemistry and biochemical systems modeling
- The basis of genetic inheritance
- Nucleic acids and their functions
- A review of proteins
- The genetic basis for certain inheritable diseases : genomic medicine
- And so much more…